IATA Diploma in Airline Cargo Handling
- Leading to the IATA/FIATA Introductory course Diploma, the IATA/FIATA Introductory course is one of the requirements for accreditation as an IATA Cargo Agent.
- The Introductory course takes into account a number of changes in the air cargo industry and the evolution of the industry towards the adoption of the Montreal Protocol.
How You Will Benefit
- Make appropriate arrangements and reservations for international air cargo shipments
- Calculate correct rates and charges for general cargo(specific commodity and class rates)
- Complete Air Waybills in accordance with IATA rules and procedures